This article is also available in:
In accordance with our data security guidelines, the response to the agreement made via cannot be changed by any user in any way. If you believe that you have responded to the reconciliation incorrectly, you should contact the company that submitted the reconciliation, and request that they resend the reconciliation. Respond the newly submitted reconciliation request accordingly. Your most recent response will be valid on the system.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!